Come and try Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) for FREE! We are launching classes at the hub gym in Portishead every Wednesday:
Kids BJJ 7-13yrs – 5.30-6.45pm
Adults BJJ 14+ – 7.00-8.30pm
Classes are being coached by 3rd degree black belt and BJJ Champion Marcelo Coppa and his wife, black belt and champion Clarissa Coppa. Classes are structured for all levels and no previous experience or fitness level are required.
Benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training include:
– Increase self defence and self confidence
– Gain flexibility, strength and physical conditioning
– Improve fitness levels and burn fat
– Release stress and improve concentration
– Have fun and meet new people
If you would like to book a FREE trial for you or your child at launch night or in the future the drop your details here: http://eepurl.com/di_rAL
We are really excited for launch night which will feature the first class for new comers as well as demos from the coaches and also an exclusive membership deal for those that join us from the start.