EPiC Higher Grading – Kickboxing
The Higher Kickboxing Grading will take place on Saturday 16th November 2019, under the watchful eye of Lau Gar Guardian, Sean Veira.
Doors open 1.30pm, Grading Starts at 2pm
Price varies depending on grade, Andy and Gio will speak to you individually about this.
– Please arrive 30 minutes before grading start time to register.
– All students must have a current WAKO licence and be put forward by their instructor before they are eligible to attempt their next grade.
– All registrations and payments will be taken on the day.
– Preparation, mock gradings and suitability will be carried out during classes prior to the event.
– Gradings must be carried out in clean uniform (supplied with membership) and bare feet.