EPIC Summer Camp
You are invited to our legendary annual Summer Camp taking place Friday 17th to Monday 20th June 2016. This year we will return too sunny Burnham-on-Sea for an action packed weekend of martial arts and fitness training combined with plenty of fun and social time. The weekend is suitable for everyone at the club regardless of age or ability and we encourage families to join in with the enjoyment.
The format of the weekend includes:
- Arrival Friday afternoon (attendees will be expected to make their own way and or we can arrange transport for those attending without a parent)
- Welcome BBQ and course introduction Friday pm.
- 3 x training sessions on both Saturday and Sunday comprising of: morning running and outside boot camp style exercise | mid morning games and teamwork | Afternoon technique, grading syllabus, pad work and sparring.
- There will also be lots of time to enjoy the sites facilities and relax as a group.
- During the course participants will be monitored as teams and individuals and prizes will awarded on Sunday evening.
- The course will conclude Sunday PM but attendees are welcome t stay for the additional Sunday night if desired.
Accommodation consists of luxury prestige caravans based on 8 people sharing. All caravans are equipped with the latest mod cons and the trip is self-catering. Participants may chose to bring or buy food to cook within the caravan and also there is the option to eat out on a continued basis. We will do our best to accommodate sharing requests and will send out an itinerary including caravan lists, travel arrangements, training and clothing requirements and answer any questions anyone may have a few weeks before we travel.
This year we have reduced prices to the bare minimum to ensure that the maximum amount of students are able to attend.
Costs for the course including accommodation are as follows:
Non training £55 | Training £85
(You receive a 10% discount if you pay in full by the end of April.
If you are not an EPIC member we would love you to join us. If you are a parent we would love you to take part in the training. An adult must accompany any children below the age of 8years. Younger students must be aware that the tempo of the training will be challenging.
To book please visit www.https://epicmartialarts.co.uk/shop.
If you have anymore questions please do not hesitate to call Andy Cleeves on 07590 682 683 or email andy@https://epicmartialarts.co.uk.
Please note that we cannot accept any bookings what so ever after Friday 29th April 2016 regardless.